What's on offer?
I am available to work in schools, public libraries, galleries, colleges and universities and have had considerable experience in all of these. A full CV can be provided on request.
I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree (English and Psychology) and Diploma of Education, both from the University of Melbourne, and have had considerable teaching experience in schools all over Australia.
Below are some of the opportunities I can provide:
- Author/illustrator talks to small or large groups of children or educators.
- Writing and/or illustrating workshops for students of any age, primary or secondary
- Lectures or workshops for educators or tertiary students in Visual Literacy or the Picture Book Genre.
- Tutoring in Children’s Literature for tertiary students in TAFE Colleges or Universities.
- Speaking at Conferences (Literacy, English teachers, Children’s Literature, etc)
- Conducting courses in Writing and Illustrating for Children for senior students or interested adults.
- After-school classes or vacation classes for children in Writing and/or Drawing
I can be contacted by email on email@example.com